6th August 2012, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam

Namste sir, I want detail syllabus of mathematics for post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee 2012 exam . Wil questions come from post graguation level or degree level. Please answer to my question on [email protected]

Related Questions:
25th August 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam

hello sir, i want to know the details of the syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservior of ONGC graduate trainee exam 2012 .Sir please give me the details as soon as possible on [email protected].

Thanku Sir ,
25th August 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam

Hello Sir , i want to know the details of the syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservior of ONGC graduate trainee 2012 exam. Sir please give me the details as soon as possible on [email protected]

Thank you Sir,
11th September 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

i am chandan want to know the details of the syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservior of ONGC graduate trainee exam 2012 ?
5th October 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir , i want to know the details of the syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservior of ONGC graduate trainee 2012 exam. Sir please give me the details as soon as possible on [email protected]

Thank you Sir,
9th October 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the shyllabus of mathematics for the post of reserviour of ongc graduate trainee exam.
27th March 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Namste sir, I want detail syllabus of mathematics
for post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee
exam.Please answer to my question on [email protected]
3rd June 2019, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I want detail syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam.
Please reply to [email protected].
Thanking you
8th May 2021, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,i want to know syllabus of mathematics for ongc recruitment for bsc mathematics students?
Please answer to my question - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?