22nd March 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

What Syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Computer Science?

plz mam/sir give the deatils of Syllabus of Phd entrance exam For Computer science

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science? -- [New]
  2. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  3. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  4. What Syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  5. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  6. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  8. Entrance exams to be given for doing PhD in Computer Science related subjects?
  9. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  10. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science for M.Tech student?
  11. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  12. Syllabus for PhD Entrace Exam in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply and Computer Science syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by IP University?
  14. Syllabus for PhD entance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  15. PhD entrance question paper for computer science
  16. What is the syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam for computer science
  17. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university
  18. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
2nd July 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What Syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Computer Science?

I need m.Phil computer entrances exam model question paper in alagappa university
25th May 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What Syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Computer Science?

hi sir/madam
I am preparing for Phd entrance test in computer science. Could you please provide the previous xam papers of SV University, tirupati
19th June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir, plz tel me wat is syllabus and time duration of be.d exam for science groups?
22nd September 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare syllabus for pre phd exam
24th October 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, plz send me syllabus of ph.d entrance exam in comp science on my mail id [email protected]
4th December 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

ap phd enterence net syllabus detailse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?