11th June 2012, 09:34 AM
aprdc12

What syllabus to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science Applications?

please tell me the syllabus for NET exam ( computer science and applications )

11th June 2012, 10:58 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science Applications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprdc12 View Post
please tell me the syllabus for NET exam ( computer science and applications )
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NET Examination.

For this year June NET Examination notification was already published and the last date of apply for this examination was already completed, The examination is going to be held soon on 24/June/2012.

If you have missed the chance to apply for this examination, then please wait for December NET Examination notification. The Notification will be Published soon in the month of October. Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only.

The examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank, You can download the challan form directly from the official website.

There are three papers in NET Examination and all are objective, no negative marking in the examination and no descriptive paper, all the papers are conducted in same day, so please prepared well for this examination as per the syllabus and pattern.

Here i am attached a computer application syllabus of NET Examination, please check the syllabus and keep practice and for more details check official website:

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 87.pdf(936.4 KB, 317 views)
4th September 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science Applications?

What is syllabus of Net exam for computer science
19th September 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What syllabus to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science Applications?

Download UGC NET all subject syllabus at :http://www.career.pappulal.com/ugc-net.html
4th October 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

please send to me the previous years solved question papers for ugc net compuetr science...
8th October 2012, 10:30 AM
ektaraja

please send me syllabus for ugc net computer science on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?