19th April 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for M.Sc in Computer Science? Which Exam should I appear for this? What syllabus I have to prepare for this?

Hi sir,please say me how to get seat in M.Sc computer science?what exam do I have to write what syllabus do I have to prepare where can I get the form?please say me as soon as possible mail to my id([email protected])

8th June 2012, 02:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Sc in Computer Science? Which Exam should I appear for this? What syllabus I have to prepare for this?

Selection procedure for M.Sc (Computer Science) course varies with University. Details on the selection process can be collected from the official portal of the concerned university. Selection process generally includes written test and interview. Written test may cover questions from the qualifying bachelor degree specified. Syllabus usually covers elements of programming, data structures, computer networks, compiler design, and so on.
25th February 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Sc in Computer Science? Which Exam should I appear for this? What syllabus I have to prepare for this?

have any book available for Msc Computer sci.enternance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?