31st July 2012, 05:33 AM
Unregistered

What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Operations Management? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?

I want to know the syllabus of entrance test for operations management Phed. Also, i want to know when this entrance test happens? please reply me.
My mail id is: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  4. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  6. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test?
  7. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  8. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  9. Which are the universities available in Pune to do Ph.d in Management? Dates of the entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  10. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  11. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  12. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  14. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  15. In which month PhD Pharmacy entrance exam helds? Syllabus and universities?
  16. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  17. Syllabus and books for the preparation of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Veer Narmand South Gujarat University?
  18. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?