28th June 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for SSLC exam in Tamil Nadu? What is the last date to apply for the exam?

what is the syllabus for 10 th sslc exam in tamilnadu. Will you please provide me the last date to apply for the exam

28th June 2011, 04:00 PM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: What is the syllabus for SSLC exam in Tamil Nadu? What is the last date to apply for the exam?

hello dear
below i have given the format of the exam
Code - 099

Section A (75 Marks)

Translation From English To Tamil
Proverbs, Quotations and Simple Sentences (20 x 2 = 40 Marks)
A Passage, an editorial or an inspiring speech (20 x 1 = 20 Marks)
A Simple Official letter (15 x 1 = 15 Marks)

Section B (75 Marks)
Translation From Tamil To English
Proverbs, Quotations and Simple Sentences (20 x 2 = 40 Marks)
A Passage, an editorial or an inspiring speech (20 x 1 = 20 Marks)
A simple Official letter (15 x 1 = 15 Marks)

Section C (75 Marks)

Prcis Writing In Tamil
A 500 Word passage in Tamil on literature, Science, History or a Story with a moral.

Section D (75 Marks)
Prcis Writing In English
A 400 word passage in English on literature, Science, History or a Story with a moral.

Note : Controversial topics like politics, religion, Sex and Communal aspects must be avoided.

Instructions to candidates :
Candidates are expected to write the prcis in their own words. A suitable title must be provided. No. of words in the prcis should be indicated.

Reference Books -
For English - English Books prescribed for standards 9 & 10 published by the Tamil Nadu Text Book Society.

For Tamil - Tamil Books prescribed for standards 9 & 10 published by the Tamil Nadu Text Book Society.

dear the last date to apply is 30 june so you need to hurry up or you will miss the chance.....
best of luck
28th June 2011, 05:03 PM
frooty.scooty

Default Re: What is the syllabus for SSLC exam in Tamil Nadu? What is the last date to apply for the exam?

Here i will provide the links from those llink you can get the syllabus for SSLC.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35393135/Syllabus-for-Sslc

http://www.tamilnadueducation.net/examschedules/index.aspx
26th November 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for SSLC exam in Tamil Nadu? What is the last date to apply for the exam?

how many attempts can u make for failed subjects
27th November 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Pls send me the last date for appling tamilnadu sslc exam to rewrite failed exam.I have two arrears.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?