27th May 2012, 08:49 PM
jipsa m mathew

What is the syllabus for TET? What all subjects should I appear in 2nd Paper of TET?

i have done B.Ed in Commerce.
I want to know what is the syllabus for TET. What all subjects i should appear in 2nd paper of TET.

8th September 2012, 08:26 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: What is the syllabus for TET? What all subjects should I appear in 2nd Paper of TET?

TN TET Paper II Syllabus-

Test items on Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning, relevant to the age Group 11– 14 years.
Test Items for Language I will focus on the proficiencies related to the Medium of Instruction. The Candidate has to choose any one of the languages mentioned in Sl. No. ii above.
Test Items for Language II – ENGLISH will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
The test items in Mathematics and Science and Social Studies will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of these subjects.
The questions in the test Paper II will be based on the topics of the prescribed Syllabus of the State for Classes VI – VIII but their difficulty standard as well as linkages will be up to the Senior Secondary (Higher Secondary) Stage.
Here i have attached the official link of trb(teacher recruit board ) where you can download detailde syllabus

http://trb.tn.nic.in/TET2012/20032012/Paper2.htm
For Model question paper you can download via this link
http://trb.tn.nic.in/TET2012/20032012/TNTET%20P%202.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?