22nd March 2012, 08:50 AM
ketha Rekha

How should one prepare to find a good job in government sector?

Sir ..I want to get a job in govt sector ... please inform me how to prepare for exams and what are the jobs availiable exams in govt sector.......because job is more important for my family....my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which government sector we can find job after completion of BHMCT course? -- [New]
  2. Companies which I can join after doing B.E ECE and Diploma in Java course at the same time? What is the basic salary?
  3. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  4. How can I find a job in various government sectors after completion of my graduation in pharmacy?
  5. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  6. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  7. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  8. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  9. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  10. How to get a good job in government or industrial sector?
  11. What is the qualification to fill the form of Polytechnic?
  12. How can I find a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech (ECE) with 60% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to get Job in Government sector having backlogs in Engineering course?
  14. What are the related jobs after completing company secretary course?
  15. Is BSc Biotechnology better or BSc Clinical Research? Which has more scope?
  16. What are the permanent jobs in government sector?
  17. What to do after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
26th May 2012, 11:21 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: How should one prepare to find a good job in government sector?

Hi Rekha,
First of all decide which part of the public sector is a best fit for you. Know exactly what is required when applying for a position in the public sector.

The Subjects, Topics and the books which should be followed are as follows:-
Reasoning - Ajay chauhan and R.S.agarwal
Maths - M .tyra(for bank) and R.S.agarwal(for ssc)
G.K - lucent publication
English -BPB publication
Computer - Arihant publication.

All the best
Manikanta
29th July 2013, 11:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should one prepare to find a good job in government sector?

You can apply for jobs that match with your educational qualifications. HSC passed candidates can apply for LDC, Assistant/Apprentice jobs, and railway Ticket Collector. Graduates have better career opportunities and can join as Officer in banks or defense. Civil Service is a good option for graduates. Preparation on these exams can be made after collected exam syllabus. Then start preparations using reference books and question papers of previous years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?