13th September 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of zoology in Pondicherry central university

what is the syllabous in entrance exam for zoology in Pondicherry Central University. And what are the available courses in zoology?
My email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  2. How may I get the syllabus and model question papers for M.Tech(electronics) entrance exam for Central university, Pondicherry?
  3. Is there M.Sc course in computer science available at Central University of Pondicherry?
  4. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  5. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  6. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  7. How to do MSc in Zoology if I am a central government employee?
  8. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  9. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  10. List of colleges offering PG courses in Bio Technology in Vijaywada?
  11. Syllabus of entrance exam for Master in International Relations from Pondicherry University?
  12. Criteria for outside Pondicherry students to appear for JIPMER entrance exam? Is there any consideration for children of central government employees studying in KV?
  13. list of colleges participating in AIMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  15. Pondicherry University M.Tech electronics entrance exam syllabus?
  16. How to apply for MSc Physics in Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus?
  17. Syllabus for M.Tech entrance exam in Pondicherry University?
  18. What's the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology program in Pondicherry University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?