14th January 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for outside Pondicherry students to appear for JIPMER entrance exam? Is there any consideration for children of central government employees studying in KV?

What are the criteria for outside (non pondicherry )students who wish to appear for JIPMER (for MBBS) entrance exame? Is there any consideration for children of central govt. employees (non pondicherry student) studied in kendriya vidyalaya.

Related Questions:
  1. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  2. Is there any scholarship for Kerala Government Employees children for B.Sc. course?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in CBSC school at Kota? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities in Central Government for ECE students?
  5. What books to refer for JIPMER to score at least 150? How to crack it easily?
  6. Is there age relaxation for Central Government Employees in UPSC?
  7. What is the syllabus of zoology in Pondicherry central university
  8. How to get my children admitted in Central Government Schools? -- [New]
  9. Upper age limit for Central Government SC employees in Military Engineering Service?
  10. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE
  11. What is the upper age limit for central government employees?
  12. Information about DA in FCI? Is there any difference between DA of central government employee and FCI employees?
  13. Am I eligible for taking admission in Jipmer medical college, Pondichery after competing my 12th through Tamil Nadu board?
  14. What is the maximum age limit for Central Government Employees for applying for Meghalaya Public Service Commission?
  15. Procedure to apply in JIPMER-PG entrance exam to study MD course?
  16. Previous years question papers of Nurse exam conducted by JIPMER Pondicherry
  17. Am I eligible to get any scholarship of Central Government while studying in M.Sc Earth Science being a girl candidate?
  18. Is there any government exam for which the eligibility criteria is HSC/SSLC? I am doing my B.Tech CSE
25th January 2012, 08:25 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for outside Pondicherry students to appear for JIPMER entrance exam? Is there any consideration for children of central government employees studying in KV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the criteria for outside (non pondicherry )students who wish to appear for JIPMER (for MBBS) entrance exame? Is there any consideration for children of central govt. employees (non pondicherry student) studied in kendriya vidyalaya.
J.I.P.M.E.R entrance exam conducted by institute only.
It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

No, there is no consideration for central govt. employees children.
Reservation is for ST/SC/OBC/Physical Handicap candidate.
10th April 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for outside Pondicherry students to appear for JIPMER entrance exam? Is there any consideration for children of central government employees studying in KV?

total number of seat available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?