5th May 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

i want syllabus for entance exam of pondicherry university as i applied for its m.sc.microbiology & i m not getting it pls provide me my id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What's the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology program in Pondicherry University?
  2. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  3. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  4. Pondicherry University M.Tech electronics entrance exam syllabus?
  5. Syllabus for M.Tech entrance exam in Pondicherry University?
  6. What is the syllabus for Ph.D computer science and engineering entrance exam in Pondicherry University? I have completed MSc(software engineering)
  7. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Pondicherry University?
  8. Syllabus of entrance exam for Master in International Relations from Pondicherry University?
  9. Model question papers and syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of Pondicherry University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Syllabus for MBA Banking Technology in Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  11. Model question papers and syllabus for entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  12. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MS, Ph.D Mathematics in Pondicherry university
  13. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university
  14. What is the syllabus of zoology in Pondicherry central university
  15. How may I get model question papers of MBA entrance exam for Pondicherry university?
  16. How may I get the syllabus and model question papers for M.Tech(electronics) entrance exam for Central university, Pondicherry?
  17. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  18. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
19th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

please provide me the syllabus of entrance exam in biochemistry and molecular biology
21st May 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

i'm applying pondicherry university msc physics entrance exam. how can i get the syllabus of MSc physics entrance exam?
21st May 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the syllabus & previous year question paper of pondicheri university
22nd May 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

how i can get syllabus and old papers of mtech electronics entrence exam?
mail id :[email protected]
23rd May 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the entrance exam syllabus for M.sc physics? mail id:[email protected]
24th May 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of ma hindi entrance exam
25th May 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

what is tne M.tech Question paper pattern ?
18th July 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus for msc chemistry entrance examination conducted in pondicherry central university.and my mail id [email protected]
20th July 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i want m.sc physics [email protected]
23rd July 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I want syllabus for msc chemistry entrance examination.How should i prepare for it? How will be the question paper? my e-mail id is [email protected]
10th August 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllebus for msc in computer science entrance exam?
23rd July 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the syllabus for entrance for msc. In microbiology at podicherry university
17th April 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for m.sc physics(integrated) entrance examination
And reply in [email protected]
21st February 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for MBA tourisam management enterence examination an reply in [email protected]
25th March 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for Msc computer science Entrance examination ,reply in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?