6th March 2013, 05:02 PM
gopinath1415

What are the technical skills required for Civil Engineering?

What are the technical skills in civil engineering required for recruitment in public sector units?

Related Questions:
  1. L&T Technical Interview Question for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Completed MCA with 48% : Will I get a job in a good company?
  3. How can I prepare for IBM Interview? Technical skills required for joining? -- [New]
  4. How can I become a software engineer?
  5. How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field
  6. For which courses can I apply after completing 12th with Biology
  7. How good are the jobs prospects of Architecture course? How are the placements and how much is the salary?
  8. Eligibility details of IT companies?
  9. Can I get a seat under management quota in GNE Ludhiana after securing 661321 rank in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  10. How may I previous year questions of Technical and Aptitude for Civil Engineering? I'm in 4th year B.E(Civil Engineering)
  11. How to get a Job in Mechanical Core Companies?
  12. L&T Technical questions and other technical questions in Civil Engineering?
  13. Does distance graduation course provide same value like full time graduation course?
  14. What is the procedure to become a custom officer?
  15. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for DRDO Entrance Exam for the position of Technical Assistant in Civil Engineering?
  16. How may I do internship in Chandigarh? What's the applying procedure and technical skills required? I'm in B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year
  17. How may I get details about Technical MPSC for Civil engineering? List of books I should refer? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Civil Engineering)
  18. How to get a good job after B.E with less marks and an average college?
28th April 2017, 11:24 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the technical skills required for Civil Engineering?

-> Being a civil engineering one must be strong technically as well as non technically .
-> One who is very sound in core subjects basics can easily made into PSU's and CIvil core companies.
-> So please concentrate on basics of core subjects with consistence and dedication
So that you will be recognized as an effective engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?