28th March 2011, 08:32 PM
Nitten gandotra

How may I do internship in Chandigarh? What's the applying procedure and technical skills required? I'm in B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year

sir i am student of 3rd year mech. engg.i am intrested to complete our b.tech.course training in your organisation(chandigarh).so what is a procedure to allow me for training for better knowledge and technical skill

Related Questions:
  1. Non technical internship in Chandigarh being a 3rd year B.Tech student?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in companies while doing 3rd year civil engineering?
  3. Whats the procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT while doing 3rd year engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for an internship for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  5. Information about doing internship training in prestigious organization being 3rd year Civil engineering student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Barauni for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure for applying summer internship while doing CSE 3rd year?
  10. Procedure to apply for an internship while in 3rd year Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DMRC?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in NBCC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  17. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Tata Motors while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
30th May 2015, 04:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do internship in Chandigarh? What's the applying procedure and technical skills required? I'm in B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year

The training period is most important for getting practical knowledge in engineering courses. So my suggestion to you is that you should have to complete your training from a well reputed institute or training center.
In Chandigarh there are so many training centers that provide training to the engineering students.
You simply have to take a college recommended letter for the training and submit it to the HR department of the company in which you want to pursue your training.

Once they approve your application then you can start your training classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?