8th August 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee structure for the course of B.Ed?

what is the total fee structure for the course of B.Ed?..please tell me the fee

25th August 2012, 02:57 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the total fee structure for the course of B.Ed?

As you have not mention where you want to pursue B.ed course so it is not possible to guide you properly because different colleges have different fee structure.So here is a list of colleges where you can pursue B.ed course and for the details of the fee structure you can login to its official websites:-

Andhra University

Kakatiya University

IGNOU

Annamalai University

Madurai Kamaraj University

Bangalore University.
25th August 2012, 03:15 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

As you have not mention where you want to pursue B.ed course so it is not possible to guide you properly because different colleges have different fee structure.So here is a list of colleges where you can pursue B.ed course and for the details of the fee structure you can login to its official websites:-

Andhra University

Kakatiya University

IGNOU

Annamalai University

Madurai Kamaraj University

Bangalore University.
25th August 2012, 03:31 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

A fee normally depends on the facilities the institution is providing. There are institutions which has air condition classroom. Certainly the fees will be higher in those institutions than the non-air conditioned ones. Fees also depend on the infrastructure and campus facilities the institutions provide.

To know about the B.Ed fee structure you will have to provide the name of the institution, as different institution has different fees structure depending on the facilities they provide as i have mentioned above.

For your reference i just want to quote that it should vary in-between- Rs.50000-Rs. 300000 depending whether it is a government or private institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?