7th February 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What type of college can I get after scoring 70% in BSc Mathematics?

when we got 70% in B.Sc Mathetics then what type of college I got

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get admission in BSc IT after scoring 61% in HSC exam and 54 marks in Mathematics
  2. Which type of jobs can I get after TYBSc in Mathematics
  3. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  4. What type of courses and jobs are available after BSc in Mathematics?
  5. Which college is the best for MSc Computer Science in Mumbai? Can I get admission after scoring 51.125% in BSc Mathematics?
  6. Is it possible to continue my studies by opting for BSc in Mathematics? Can I migrate to other college?
  7. Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?
  8. Procedure to join Law college after BSc Mathematics?
  9. Can I do MSc in mathematics after doing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?
  11. Can I apply for B.Ed after scoring 44.5% marks in Bsc Mathematics
  12. How can I complete my graduation(mathematics)?I'm doing B.Sc(mathematics) and Mumbai university has stopped conducting B.Sc(mathematics) due to insufficient number of students
  13. What type of jobs are available to apply after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? -- [New]
  14. Can I do MBA with private college after scoring 46.22% in BSc?
  15. Which type of college will I get after scoring 81% marks in DEEE?
  16. How to do MSc Mathematics after doing BSc with Mathematics, Pysics, Electronics?
  17. Eligibility for LLB course after scoring 47% in B.Sc Mathematics? Names of the colleges in Kerela offering the same?
  18. Which UG courses can I select having Business Maths in 12th?
30th July 2012, 08:54 AM
abthar

Default Re: What type of college can I get after scoring 70% in BSc Mathematics?

hi

you can go for

1.m.sc,
2.Mba,
3.mca,
4.b.tech

there are various opportunities available for graduates in government sector,so youcan try this also.

AND AND

As a B.sc graduate you can go for private colleges,schools (as a teacher) as your first step.

yes because nowadays schools asking graduates with higher qualification like m.sc,m.phil,ph.d and offering pay scale above rs.20000-30000.

So in order shine you

Hope this information helps you

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?