19th June 2012, 02:17 PM
intp

Is it possible to continue my studies by opting for BSc in Mathematics? Can I migrate to other college?

I've done bsc part 1st with PCM. Now i want to continue my studies by opting bsc in mathematics alone in bsc part 2nd. Is it possible? Can i migrate to other college? Help me with detailed answer please. THANKS.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I apply for BSc Physics after scoring 85% in Physics? Can I migrate from one college to another if I get a good score in BSc first year?
  2. Scholarship to continue studies of M.Sc Mathematics? Job opportunities after completion of course?
  3. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  4. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  6. Possibilities to do distance course after completing BSc in Biotechnology?
  7. Best college to join after completing Diploma in ECE?
  8. How may I migrate after B.Tech 1st semester from Kurukshetra university to MDU, Rohtak or any private university?
  9. How to migrate to PTU college? I am doing Mechanical Engineering in Rayat Hahara College Hospital
  10. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  11. Will it be a good choice to do BMM from California(USA)?
  12. Should i continue in the field of BSc Biotech or should I move on to other field?
  13. Which UG courses can I select having Business Maths in 12th?
  14. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  15. How to migrate to SD college after doing B.A IT from DSCW
  16. How to continue my studies after doing MSc Mathematics through GNDU
  17. How to migrate from one college to another under PTU?
  18. Can a 10th pass student do masters degree at the age of 34? -- [New]
10th December 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to continue my studies by opting for BSc in Mathematics? Can I migrate to other college?

Can i take an engineering course after b.sc in mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?