1st April 2011, 08:34 PM
shona gupta

What type of entrance test is JBT? What kind of question appear in it? Is 75% marks compulsory in 12th board? From where to get the application forms and what is the fee structure for admission into JBT?

actually i m a residence of delhi.... i want to know about j.b.t entrance dat wat type of entrance it is?wat type of questions ask in dis? is entrance is compulsory of i get 75% marks in 12th board?from where i can get application form? wat is the fees structure for admission in j.b.t?

Related Questions:
  1. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  2. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  3. Last date to get the application forms for JBT Entrance Exam?
  4. Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?
  5. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  6. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
  7. How to get admission in JBT? What is the fee structure and requirement?
  8. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Full details for admission in JBT course? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  10. Can I do JBT course along with M.Com? Is it compulsory to wear a saree on training days for JBT course?
  11. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  12. Can I do JBT course in Chd after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  13. Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  15. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  16. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  17. What is the date of sale of application form of JBT?
  18. When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce

24th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of entrance test is JBT? What kind of question appear in it? Is 75% marks compulsory in 12th board? From where to get the application forms and what is the fee structure for admission into JBT?

REQUIREMENTS OF JBT TO GET ADMISSION?

31st May 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of entrance test is JBT? What kind of question appear in it? Is 75% marks compulsory in 12th board? From where to get the application forms and what is the fee structure for admission into JBT?

whn we can get jbt forms?

19th June 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

IN WHICH PLACE ADMISSION FORM WILL AVAILABLE

25th June 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

WHICH STREAM IS BEST FOR APPLYING ARTS

5th July 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Do anybody tell me what is the actual fee of JBT because I have inquire from more than 10 institutes they said the fees of jbt form jammu and gwalior university is 50,000, 60,000, 65,000 etc. Kindly tell me the authentic detaiks if u have. Kindly give me a missed call i will cal u.. 9212592802

28th March 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i m a handicap person so i just want to know what are the opportunities 4 me in JBT

4th April 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

what kind of question appear in jbt entrance?

11th July 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want know all abt jbt i m confused frm whre to do jbt plz tell me sir

26th October 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,what is the procedure to join jbt after graduation?

9th May 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What type of entrance is jbt.? Honw many percentage is compulsory for it. I just appear I class 12th with commerce

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?