6th August 2012, 05:34 PM
UMANATH SINGH

How to get admission in JBT? What is the fee structure and requirement?

How can i get admission in jbt.full information .fees structure.requirment.etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?
  2. Full details for admission in JBT course? What is the fee structure?
  3. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  4. tgt/pgt entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum requirement for getting admission in class 11th Science? Fee structure and hotel facility? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure for doing Diet? Is there any difference between Diet and JBT? What is the fee structure of doing JBT?
  7. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  8. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  9. Can I do JBT course in Chd after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  10. Requirements for JBT? Any test or direct admission?
  11. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  12. Course duration of JBT course? Fee structure of the course?
  13. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  14. How to collect the JBT forms in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  15. What type of entrance test is JBT? What kind of question appear in it? Is 75% marks compulsory in 12th board? From where to get the application forms and what is the fee structure for admission into JBT?
  16. How to apply for JBT course? Fee structure for regular and private?
  17. Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
17th July 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in JBT? What is the fee structure and requirement?

pls tell me about what is the last date jbt haryana rohtak and fees?
29th August 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in JBT? What is the fee structure and requirement?

I have passed m.a. and now I get addmission in jbt by correspondence . P lease advise me about its requirement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?