23rd April 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What type of government and private jobs are available for core branches like electrical and electronics?

What type of goverment and private jobs are availiable for core branches like electrical&electronics?

5th July 2013, 02:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government and private jobs are available for core branches like electrical and electronics?

ECE graduates can try for jobs in reputed firms like TCS, Samsung, and Flextronics. They can try for jobs in PSU such as BHEL, BEL, or SAIL. GATE qualification is necessary to find a job with PSU. Engineering graduates in ECE can apply for UPSC conducted ESE exam and qualified candidates can work with engineering services departments. Common job profiles extended to these candidates are Design Engineer, Engineer Trainee, Programmer, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?