1st November 2012, 05:16 PM
kumarbhupal

What jobs in core branch are available after completing B.E in electronics and electrical engineering

What jobs in core branch is available to me after completing be in electronics and electrical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  2. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  3. Core jobs related to Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get any IITs or NITs after scoring 305 in GATE with 53% in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  5. Which are the best branch between electronics and communication engineering and electrical engineering
  6. Is there a good career in EEE? Opportunities of it in different field?
  7. How to do NTPC Course and How to get Jobs after completing NTPC course?
  8. What type of government and private jobs are available for core branches like electrical and electronics?
  9. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  10. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
  11. Which one is better for females between Electrical and Electronics?
  12. What types of jobs are there in government sector after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  13. How to join Indian Army after completing electrical and electronics engineering
  14. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  15. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  16. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)? -- [New]
  17. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  18. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
14th February 2016, 04:09 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What jobs in core branch are available after completing B.E in electronics and electrical engineering

Opportunity After Completing the B.Tech Course.

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. B.Tech is duration of four years and Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) is a good branch of engineering.

There are lot of opportunity available after completing the B.Tech course. You can also participate in the on campus/off-campus in the final year of the B.Tech course. If you want to go in the core sector then there are many company like Tata Power, SAIL, Bhushan Steel, ONGC, AML Power and Steel....etc. offer job to EEE candidates.

You can also prepare for the GATE examination. If your score in the GATE examination is good then you will get a call for Interview. You can also take admission in the M.Tech course through the GATE score. If you are interested in the Business management field then MBA is the best option for you after B.Tech.

So, lot of opportunity available for you after completing the B.Tech course. You need to choose any one as per own wish. Hope my suggestion will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?