26th December 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses which I need to do to study abroad?

What are the career options abroad after graduation with B.Sc PCM with good salary. Can I get job at police, hotels, banks, teaching sector. Please tell me about TOEFL course and other courses which can help me to make a bright career at abroad. If any other courses about which I don't know, please tell me about them too.

15th October 2017, 12:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses which I need to do to study abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the career options abroad after graduation with B.Sc PCM with good salary. Can I get job at police, hotels, banks, teaching sector. Please tell me about TOEFL course and other courses which can help me to make a bright career at abroad. If any other courses about which I don't know, please tell me about them too.

You can study various courses like Bachelors, Masters, Diploma and Certificate courses in abroad countries. For getting admission in abroad countries, you have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS. You should also clear examinations like SAT or ACT or GRE or GMAT or LSAT for getting admission in abroad universities. Each university has different eligibility criteria. In general, the above given examinations are important apart from your academic scores for the admission in abroad countries. You have to check the requirements in the university website before applying for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?