3rd December 2010, 03:07 PM
arkaja

What type of job does an Electrical Engineering get in ISRO? What is the minimum qualification and aggregate required?

sir,
i want to know "what type of a job can an electrical engineer get in ISRO?""what is the minimum qualification required?"what should be in minimum aggregate?"

i would be very much thankful to you if u answer me..

YOURS TRULY
ARKAJA

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO?
  2. How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?
  3. What is the qualification required to join ISRO? Minimum age required to join ISRO?
  4. Procedure to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?
  6. How to become a scientist after completing PG in Zology
  7. Which type of jobs can I get in ISRO having Mechanical Engineering certificate? Should I write GATE exam to get job in ISRO? -- [New]
  8. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?
  9. Job opportunities in ISRO? What kind of work in done by Electrical Engineers in ISRO? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam?
  10. How to get a job in ISRO? I have completed IT engineering with 53.17
  11. Eligibility and educational qualification required to get admission for M.Tech(Nuclear Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?
  12. How to apply for ISRO Exam? Required qualification for ISRO Exam?
  13. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E?
  14. Qualification required to get job in Capgemini for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  15. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  16. What kind of job can I get in ISRO after completing B.E in electrical engineering
  17. Whether TCS written test pattern has been changed or not?
  18. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
3rd December 2010, 04:22 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: What type of job does an Electrical Engineering get in ISRO? What is the minimum qualification and aggregate required?

for electrical engineers isro offer job of grade A officer also known as scientific officer at basic pay scale of job that is grade pay is 7500/-

including total sal and fund it will be nearly 21000-39000

as aggregate concerns it depends upon their cut off policy to allow candidates
to write wretten examination as last year cut of decided was 70 % throughout for written examination

all the best
3rd December 2010, 08:20 PM
puja23

Default Re: What type of job does an Electrical Engineering get in ISRO? What is the minimum qualification and aggregate required?

Eligibility:
ME/MTech or equivalent Degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks of all Semesters or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent and the pre-eligibility qualification of BE/BTech or equivalent should also be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks of all Semesters or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale.

BE/BTech or equivalent Degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks of all Semesters or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale.
26th March 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of job does an Electrical Engineering get in ISRO? What is the minimum qualification and aggregate required?

Am doing my electrical engineering and my aggregate is 78% for 2yrs. I would like to know the job opportunities in ISRO and what kind of work will be done. Please, do also tell me about the exam pattern and syllabus related to it.
13th April 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

There would be job for scientists
21st April 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

last year isro cut off was
24th May 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

A diploma holder cannot get a job in ISRO?
20th July 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

can cse get govt jobs
5th August 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

is B.E degree from pune university gud 4 isro?????????
7th August 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam,
I'm a final yr b.tech eee student having cgpa of 6.6 and doing project now,i need the procedure for entrance exam details and the authors name for reference...
Waiting for ur response,thanku
1st April 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

hi,i have my engeering aggreate of 55% in electrical engg.is there any jobs in power plants with this percentage.please tell me.....
10th March 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,i am the student of eee.completed my M.tech in IIT Bombay.what type of job can i get in ISRO
31st August 2019, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What actually does an Electrical Engineer does in ISRO? Is it manufacturing,designing or improvement of any certain device?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?