19th July 2013, 07:04 PM
sty180

How to get a job in ISRO? I have completed IT engineering with 53.17

Sir,
I have completed IT engineering with 53.17 aggregate percentages.
And i want to work in ISRO as a scientist or any field related post...
SO can i achieve a job in ISRO by doing better in M.Tech(correspondence)...?
What number of percentages i need to score...?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  2. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  3. How can I apply for Job in ISRO after completing diploma in E&C engineering with 76%?
  4. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  5. Completed AMIE course : How to get a job in ISRO as an Avionics Engineer?
  6. How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?
  7. How to get a job in ISRO after doing engineering in IT branch in 3rd year? How can I apply in ISRO after getting a job?
  8. What kind of job can I get in ISRO after completing B.E in electrical engineering
  9. How can I get job in ISRO after completing B.Tech?
  10. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  11. Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO?
  12. Which courses after 12th can help me in getting a job in ISRO? What are the courses at UG level of engineering?
  13. What kind of course should I do to get job in ISRO if pursuing Bachelor of Arts? -- [New]
  14. How can I get a job in ISRO field after completing MSc chemistry?
  15. How to get a job in ISRO after doing B.Tech ETC?
  16. How to get a job in ISRO as a scientist? How to get a job in ISRO?
  17. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  18. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
14th November 2017, 09:15 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in ISRO? I have completed IT engineering with 53.17

ISRO direct composed test named ICRB consistently to contract fresh students at the post of Sci./Engg. One needs to score well in composed test (ICRB) in the predefined stream (here IT) and after that get chose for interview. To get into ISRO you need to clear both composed test and interview.
You can check for the openings on their official website www.isro.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?