1st September 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

What type of job will I get if I want to write the hall exam after Mechanical Engineering? What is the exam date? Procedure to apply for it?

hi thz is yash ....3rd mech....i vnt 2 write the hall exam....what type of job i get and plz tel me the examination date...process iof applying 4 tht exam....

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get my hall ticket for TNPSC Group II exam? What to do to write the exam?
  2. Is it possible to write IES exam after completing B.E in Mechanical? Date of sale of forms? When is the next exam?
  3. Information regarding procedure for IAS Exam being a candidate of 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  5. Age limit to write Indian Services Exam? How to apply for it and the important dates of the exam?
  6. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  7. Procedure to apply for PWD Exam? When to get forms for this Exam? Date of this Exam?
  8. How to write SI exam in Kerala? What is the procedure?
  9. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  10. What is the procedure to get a job in Indian Army after passing mechanical engineering?
  11. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Eligibility to apply in RRB JE exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  13. What type of entrance exams we need to write after graduation to get a good job? -- [New]
  14. Type of exam and date for applying in Pharmaceutical industries?
  15. Can I take admission in direct 2nd year after completing Polytechnic diploma
  16. What is the procedure to apply for a job in ONGC after completing mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO exam? Exam pattern and procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
13th September 2018, 02:19 PM
SmiV

Default Re: What type of job will I get if I want to write the hall exam after Mechanical Engineering? What is the exam date? Procedure to apply for it?

I feel that Lectureship job is best among PSU, RRB or other job except Class –I Officer by IES(Indian Engineering Services), IFS (Indian Forest Services)or IAS (Indian Administrative services) by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
Currently maximum PSU wants Gate qualified candidates. So GATE is must for Engineers. Prepare for GATE & Focus for Teaching Jobs in Engineering College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?