3rd June 2011, 02:34 PM
gundamma

What are the government jobs offered to Electronics and Telecommunication students passing out with 60% in final year?

what are the government jobs offered for an electronics&communication student pass out in with 60% in final year

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the PSU companies where I can get if I am form EC branch?
  2. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  3. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  5. What are the requirements for Government jobs for electronics and telecommunication
  6. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  7. What are the government jobs available for me after passing Electronics Engineering?
  8. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do Ph.D after passing B.E electronics and telecommunication
  10. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  12. Can I do PG in Marine engineering after passing B.E in Electronics and telecommunication engineering
  13. Is one sitting degree valid to apply for government jobs? What kind of jobs are offered? -- [New]
  14. Does CISCO Systems, India offered recruitment to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final semester student?
  15. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  16. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  17. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  18. Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?
4th September 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs offered to Electronics and Telecommunication students passing out with 60% in final year?

respected, sir/mam
i have passed out BE in EC in year 2011 with 61%. kindly suggest me about the jobs in GOVT sector, exams and related procecudure.
Thanking you.
AISHWARYA
([email protected])
21st October 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs offered to Electronics and Telecommunication students passing out with 60% in final year?

iam a graduate in bsc electronics & how to know job offers
25th October 2011, 01:04 AM
MAGICBRICS

dear friend,

There are so many Govt sectors for you such as

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

2:ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

3:GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

6:HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

7:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

8:UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow

9:NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )
27th October 2011, 05:14 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,

GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd ) refer this sides
:-HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

:-SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

:- HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

:- DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

:- UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow

:- NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )
Thanks,
6th November 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

iam complete diploma in electronics and communication engineering ! iam searching for govt job? plz sir
my email id [email protected]
15th November 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello ,sir i am jaya i am doing my B.E.ECE final year,with 63% agreegate .whether after completing my degree i can apply for a bank exam...nd what are all the companies and what are all the post for which i can apply..and what exams i should write for a bank job.
16th January 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my diploma ec please tell me about jobs ,wer i can get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?