24th March 2011, 12:15 AM
shilpi das

What type of jobs will I get in India or in Abroad after completing M.Tech?

I m doing biotechnology dual degree so i want ask that what type of jobs will i get in india or in abroad after completeing my m-tech?????

21st July 2011, 12:42 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: What type of jobs will I get in India or in Abroad after completing M.Tech?

bio tech has a lots of opportunities in foreign.for a good position you should have experience of at least 3 years.if you are planning for m.tech. then go for m.s. rom abroad.it will bring you high package.
best of luck
23rd July 2011, 12:05 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of jobs will I get in India or in Abroad after completing M.Tech?

Dear friend you can join in any company on the post for sr. manager.........

This is totally depend on you if you can join in any company then your promotion is very smoothly..........

M.tech is big degree for any senior post that's why you can get big job in that company.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?