4th December 2010, 09:14 PM
srishti gupta

Whats the best way to prepare for M.A English?

Hello,please suggest me the best way out to prepare for M.A.english.

Need help!

10th December 2010, 12:10 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whats the best way to prepare for M.A English?

You must be better prepare for your sample papers and previous year papers to practice more.Its beneficial for you if you go through your MA english study material deeply as all the papers need through knowledge and practice to get good marks.If you are in the previous year then give attention to the papers "Modern English Literature" & "American Literature" as these are very important to secure marks.And for the final year preparation its better to concentrate on the papers "Literary theories" & "Literary Criticism". If you are feel still confused then Learn all by witing some simple notes so that it will be easy to learn your chapters.
10th December 2010, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello Shristi
The most important thing to qualify the MA Entrance is that ur vacablary and grammer shoulb be good.
so read english newa papers everyday and read all the books of English which you already have read in ur raduation period. apart from that you also have to prepare previous papers of entrance exams of last 5-7 years. all these efforts are enough to qualify the written bt if you want to do the top in that same or you have some more time to read then also read famous nobles or read about famous writers and also read sr. secondary(11th-12th) level english text book of english mediam means english A literature thats all.
thnx
11th December 2010, 05:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
You must be better prepare for your sample papers and previous year papers to practice more.Its beneficial for you if you go through your MA english study material deeply as all the papers need through knowledge and practice to get good marks.If you are in the previous year then give attention to the papers "Modern English Literature" & "American Literature" as these are very important to secure marks.And for the final year preparation its better to concentrate on the papers "Literary theories" & "Literary Criticism". If you are feel still confused then Learn all by witing some simple notes so that it will be easy to learn your chapters.
There are sample question papers available in different book stores which you can purchase and practice. Try to get information about different English literature. Concentrate on papers like literary theories and Criticism. Try to make simple notes while studying chapters, which you can refer later on while reversing.
10th January 2011, 09:27 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Whats the best way to prepare for M.A English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srishti gupta View Post
Hello,please suggest me the best way out to prepare for M.A.english.

Need help!
Dear friend,
I will suggest you to increase your vocabulary power,increase your spoken power and reading capacity...
Follow daily news papers, Read some english novels and drama, communicate in english with friends,teachar etc...
28th February 2011, 11:40 PM
chinudey20

You must be better prepare for your sample papers and previous year papers to practice more.

Its beneficial for you if you go through your MA english study material deeply as all the papers need through knowledge and practice to get good marks.

If you are in the previous year then give attention to the papers "Modern English Literature" & "American Literature" as these are very important to secure marks.
27th April 2011, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

what should i read to crack entrance exam for M.A in English literature in jmi,Delhi?
12th May 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the best carrier options after M. A. English
30th August 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

For the preaparation of jnu entrance ma in english.please tell me the mame of the books to preapare. I will be very greatful to you. SANTOSH KUMAR RANA from GOLA
26th December 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the way of learning for MA English exam? Should we learn answers or content?
15th January 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

m.a english main self writing kitni matter krti ha?
19th March 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

plzzzz say me tha preparation of m.a and name of tha book to preapar i will very greathful to you hemlata mahatma
24th May 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to get good score in M.A english plz help me :(
4th June 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What books should i read to crack for an entrance test of M.A English in N.E.H.U university
25th February 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

As salamo alaikum Dear friends i want to appear in MA English exams, i want your suggestions what are the fundamental requirement for this, please share with me
7th April 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the best way to prepare for assessment of m.a. english in kuvempu university
18th May 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How to score above 90% in Final year M.A. English?
How to write fast with good handwriting in Exams?
How to Get admission for M.Phil after M.A. English?
How to write all 6 answers (5 for 14 marks & 1 for 10 marks) within 3 hrs?

Please provide answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?