14th February 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Where can i do M.Sc. in Fashion Technology through distance learning mode?

I want to do M.Sc. in fashion designing through distance learning mode. Please refer me the colleges which are providing distance learning M.Sc. course in fashion designing. Please provide me the details.

Mansi kabra (bhilwara) rajasthan

15th February 2016, 12:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i do M.Sc. in Fashion Technology through distance learning mode?

Here is list of colleges providing MSc in Fashion Designing through distance course:

Delhi University
National Institute of Fashion Designing
National Institute of Fashion Technology
Academy of Fashion Technology
Punjab University
MET Noida
Wing Brother Institute of Fashion Technology
15th February 2016, 04:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i do M.Sc. in Fashion Technology through distance learning mode?

Here are top colleges:

International Institute of Fashion Technology(IIFT).India.
RM IT university- Australia
National Institute of Design and development- India
Sikkim Manipal University - India
Anglia Ruskin University- United Kingdom
West London College- United Kingdom
15th February 2016, 10:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M.Sc. in fashion designing through distance learning mode. Please refer me the colleges which are providing distance learning M.Sc. course in fashion designing. Please provide me the details.

Mansi kabra (bhilwara) rajasthan
The aspirant can study the M.Sc in Fashion Design and Management in The Global Open University, Nagaland. The eligibility to study the course is a graduation in any discipline. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is through correspondence mode and fee structure is Rs. 24,125. For reference the please Visit Here.

The course is also available in the name of M.Sc Fashion Design from Lovely Professional University. For reference the please Visit Here.
15th February 2016, 11:00 PM
rituja mukherjee

There are a number of reputed universities in India that offer M.Sc in fashion designing on a correspondence mode. The list is as follows-

1. Bharathiyar University
2. University of Madras
3. MET Noida
4.Punjab University
5.NIFT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?