29th November 2011, 09:29 PM
Lovely Bhinder

What is the value of Manav Bharati university in terms of government jobs prospective?

will the punjab govt give value to manav bharati university
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Government jobs being a B.A. graduate of Manav Bharati University?
  2. What are the government jobs available for me after completing M.Phil Punjabi from Manav Bharati University?
  3. Is Ph.D from Manav Bharati University valid?
  4. Is Manav Bharati University, Himachal Pradesh approved by AICTE for B.Tech(IT) course?
  5. Can I study MBA in Abroad if failed in 12th and completed B.Com from Manav Bharati University?
  6. Is Ph.D course in Physiotherapy from Manav Bharati University, HP approved by UGC? Is this course authentic and important?
  7. Admission procedure to study Electrical Diploma course in Manav Bharati University?
  8. Am I eligible to study MBA in Abroad being a B.Com graduate from Manav Bharati University but failed in 12th?
  9. Can I apply for UGC-NET being a postgraduate of Manav Bharati University?
  10. Is Manav Bharati University for diploma is approved by AICTE? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in any private college being a ECE Diploma Holder of Manav Bharati University?
  12. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Am I eligible to study M.Com in Delhi University with 62.45% in B.Com of Manav Bharati University?
  14. Is the B.Com certificate from Manav Bharti University approved by UGC and is it useful for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Manav Bharti University recognized by UGC?
  16. Is Manav Bharti University recognized by UGC?
  17. Is Manav Bharti University a valid degree for government job?
  18. Is Manav Bharati University centre available in Ahmedabad?
30th March 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the value of Manav Bharati university in terms of government jobs prospective?

is manav bharti ugc/dec approved
15th May 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the value of Manav Bharati university in terms of government jobs prospective?

CAN I DO MA FROM MBU AND GO IN GOVT SECTOR I HAVE DONE BED FROME HNBGU
15th May 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

is mbu MA degree is valid in all india govt sector
15th September 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

what value of manavabharathy university in any where and this certificate value for the MBA,MCA.B.E.D.PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THIS QUESTION
19th October 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of manav Bharati University in terms of government jobs prospectiv?
19th March 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

MCA from manav Bharati University in terms of government jobs prospective and further study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?