10th November 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Electrical Diploma course in Manav Bharati University?

Dear Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Manav Bharati University. Can you tell me how I can get admission? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
With Regards-
Surijeet

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in any private college being a ECE Diploma Holder of Manav Bharati University?
  2. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Library Science in Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh?
  4. Can I study MBA in Abroad if failed in 12th and completed B.Com from Manav Bharati University?
  5. What is the value of Manav Bharati university in terms of government jobs prospective?
  6. Am I eligible to study MBA in Abroad being a B.Com graduate from Manav Bharati University but failed in 12th?
  7. Is Manav Bharati University, Himachal Pradesh approved by AICTE for B.Tech(IT) course?
  8. Am I eligible to study M.Com in Delhi University with 62.45% in B.Com of Manav Bharati University? -- [New]
  9. Is Ph.D course in Physiotherapy from Manav Bharati University, HP approved by UGC? Is this course authentic and important?
  10. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  11. Can I apply for UGC-NET being a postgraduate of Manav Bharati University?
  12. Is Manav Bharti university of diploma approved by AICTE?
  13. Is Manav Bharti university of diploma approved by AICTE?
  14. Can I apply for Government jobs being a B.A. graduate of Manav Bharati University?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in EIILM University, Burdwan?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  18. Is Manav Bharti University recognized by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]

21st November 2015, 04:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Electrical Diploma course in Manav Bharati University?

Sorry, to say that Manav Bharati University does not offers Electrical Engineering Diploma course. The university offers Diploma course only in Pharmacy. So, I suggest you to pursue your Diploma course from any other college/university. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. Some colleges/universities offers direct admission on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks whereas some top colleges/ universities conducts their own entrance examination for offering admission in Diploma course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?