26th July 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech in any private college being a ECE Diploma Holder of Manav Bharati University?

Hello,
If I did my Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Manav Bharati University then can I take admission in B.Tech course in any Private college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA in Abroad if failed in 12th and completed B.Com from Manav Bharati University?
  2. What is the value of Manav Bharati university in terms of government jobs prospective?
  3. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  5. Which is better between BCA and B.Tech? I am a diploma ECE holder
  6. Will I get a private or public job after completing graduation in distance from Manav Bharti university?
  7. After doing B.A. from Manav Bharti university or Shreedhar university can one appear for government or private jobs?
  8. Is Ph.D course in Physiotherapy from Manav Bharati University, HP approved by UGC? Is this course authentic and important?
  9. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  10. Is Manav Bharti university of diploma approved by AICTE?
  11. Is Manav Bharti university of diploma approved by AICTE?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  13. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
  14. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech(ECE) in IGNOU for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  16. Is Manav Bharyi University eligible for private companies campus placements?
  17. Does a Diploma holder have chance to get job in Chandigarh? Which company in Punjab recruits such Diploma holder?
  18. Is Manav Bharti University recognized by UGC?
29th July 2015, 03:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech in any private college being a ECE Diploma Holder of Manav Bharati University?

Yes, you can get admission to study B.Tech in most of the colleges being a ECE Diploma Holder of Manav Bharati University.

After completing diploma you have to apply LEET exams to get admission through lateral entry. After clearing LEET exams you will get admission directly in the 2nd year of B.Tech course.

Also many colleges gives admission on the basis of marks in diploma.
30th July 2015, 08:08 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech in any private college being a ECE Diploma Holder of Manav Bharati University?

Yes, you can take admission in private colleges as being a ECE Diploma Holder. You can take admission in B.Tech.

You will get the admission in the second year of B.Tech by lateral entry for this you have to qualify the entrance exam.
You can directly take admission on the basis of marks in Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?