17th February 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the value of MSc Electronics Degree? Jobs related to my degree?

i m complited m.sc electronics in 2009,what is the value of my degree & which job is realeted for my degree plz tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc in Electronics or B.Tech in Electronics which is better after B.Sc in Electronics? -- [New]
  2. What to do next having completed diploma after clearing 10 backs?
  3. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  4. Career options for students with PCB after 12th apart from MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kind of jobs can I get related to my degree after completing B.E, MBA
  6. Is there any college that gives MSc degree in electronics?
  7. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  8. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  9. Which subject should I choose for master degree?
  10. How can I opt for PG degree related to Environmental Science after pursuing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  12. Are there any medical related streams available in ME degree for ECE graduates?
  13. Best Post graduation degree for government jobs
  14. What are the jobs related to Agrometeorology? I am pursuing Ph.D in the same discipline
  15. Jobs available after BSc in electronics? Jobs or field related with BSc electronics?
  16. What are the posts available in RRB? What are the jobs available related to my degree in Railway Recruitment Board?
  17. Can I join MA or M.Com if done diploma rather +2?
  18. Is MSc degree a better choice from a good university in UK? Will I be eligible to apply for Jobs after returning to India?
25th April 2011, 05:09 PM
aaqibyousf

Default Re: What is the value of MSc Electronics Degree? Jobs related to my degree?

You can apply for TTA(telecom technical assistant) in bsnl and also for teaching etc
16th July 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the value of MSc Electronics Degree? Jobs related to my degree?

Now Msc electronics related jobs where and wat value of this course
31st July 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

is am elligible for M.Tech in IIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?