19th July 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I opt for PG degree related to Environmental Science after pursuing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

I am pursuing my b.tech in electrical and electronics engg. after it i want to do my post gadtuation engg. degree in a stream related to enviromental science.So please tell me what are the choices for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering except B.Tech and B.E courses? Courses relating to the same field in Ernakulam and Thrissur District? -- [New]
  2. Polytechnic will be suitable for me after passing 10th?
  3. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  4. Which diploma course to choose after 10th to get good job and good salary?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  6. Diploma courses which can be done after SSC?
  7. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  8. Details of electrical and electronics engineering related PG Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria?
  9. M.Sc in Electronics or B.Tech in Electronics which is better after B.Sc in Electronics?
  10. Which is the best course in B.Tech after completing intermediate MPC?
  11. Which is the best course in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Date of the CDAC course entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  13. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  14. Should I opt for computer science or electronics in internal counseling
  15. Can I apply for SAIL MT after B.Tech?
  16. Which all streams are available in MS related to Electronics & Instrumentation engineering at NUS, Singapore? Criteria and right time to get admission?
  17. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  18. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
31st October 2016, 09:07 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How can I opt for PG degree related to Environmental Science after pursuing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing my b.tech in electrical and electronics engg. after it i want to do my post gadtuation engg. degree in a stream related to enviromental science.So please tell me what are the choices for me?

There are many options available after the Electrical and Electronics engineering. You are eligible for the GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam. You can do M.tech ( Master in Technology) after clearing GATE Exam. There are many crash courses after electrical and electronics engineering. Due to clearing GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam, you can do jobs in many limited companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?