29th November 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

M.Sc in Electronics or B.Tech in Electronics which is better after B.Sc in Electronics?

I am currently pursuing Bsc in electronics. After this i am planning for post graduate studies. So what should I opt for? A Btech degree of 3yrs OR Msc degree of 2years.? Which one will be most valuable in the field of a glorious and well paid jobs?

29th November 2015, 05:02 PM
13precious

Default Re: M.Sc in Electronics or B.Tech in Electronics which is better after B.Sc in Electronics?

M.sc is the best option after completing B.sc in electronics.There's a lot of potential growth in this industry.

Here's a list of some top colleges offering M.sc in electronics.

Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi.

Indian Institute of Technology ,Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology ,Roorkee

NMIMS university,Mumbai

National Institute of Technology ,Karnataka
29th November 2015, 09:13 PM
userdefined

Default Re: M.Sc in Electronics or B.Tech in Electronics which is better after B.Sc in Electronics?

B.Sc is one of the great field and the sub group Electronics has great part in it. It is great to see people interested in Core Electronics.
After B.Sc itself you may have a lot of knowledge with in depth and also you will be have a great Software knowledge related to circuits.
After B.Sc, it is always better to go with the same stream that you have opted before.
B.Tech also will be good idea as nowadays after B.Sc you have to write an Entrance Test CET if you pass it then you will directly inducted into the second year of the course of B.Tech.
2nd January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

AT PRESENT SITUATION OF MARKET IN JOB WHICH WILL BE BEST AFTER FINISHING B.SC HONS. IN ELECTRONICS. B.TECH OR M.SC OR MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?