25th April 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in government, bio related companies or banks after completing B.E biotechnology with 71.1%?

myself Aparna. G.A completed BE-Biotechnology from Sir M Visveswaraya Institute Of Technology with an aggregate of 71.1%.
I am searching for a suitable job either in govt, bio related companies or banks but not finding a suitable one.
so where else can i try for job????

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any government jobs for biotechnology engineers? Which are the companies related to it?
  2. What are the government jobs available for Biotechnology engineers in Karnataka? -- [New]
  3. PSU jobs and Bio-tech related jobs after B.Tech(Biotechnology)
  4. What shall I do after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics except Teaching?
  5. Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  6. How to get a job after graduation? I am a BSc Biotech
  7. Which companies offer jobs for freshers in Biotechnology Research Fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do after graduation in B.E programme from Delhi University with 45%
  9. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  10. How may I get a government job related to my stream? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year, IT stream) with 75% aggregate marks. Is there any job related to my stream available in public sector banks? How may I get details for the same?
  11. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
  12. What type of job will I get after and what will be the package in IT sector?
  13. What are the job opportunities and salaries for BSc freshers?
  14. Is there any government job that I can apply for after completing B.Tech degree in Biotechnology
  15. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  16. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for jobs in Government bank?
  18. What are the exams I need to write to get the government bank jobs?
7th May 2013, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs in government, bio related companies or banks after completing B.E biotechnology with 71.1%?

i have job for the bio tech related fileds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?