13th August 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the various institutions offering integrated MSc Programme? Details about the entrance exam?

i am aBSc studentin physics. i want to know various institutions offering integrated MSc programmes,details of entrance exams also.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  2. Any colleges or institutes which provide Ph.D program without the eligibility of some national level examination?
  3. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  4. Universities offering Integrated MSc Course? Any special entrance exam for this course?
  5. Options for research after graduation studies?
  6. How to pursue Ph.D in the field of science, education and research if I am pursuing masters in plant biotechnology from Delhi? List of institutes offering this programme? Minimum cutoff lists of each entrance exam
  7. Which institutions offer M.Sc.or integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. course in astronomy?
  8. Is Anna University offering MS 5 year integrated programme?
  9. What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  10. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  11. Which are the top Indian universities offering integrated Ph.D programme in Physics
  12. Entrance syllabus for NBRC integrated Ph.D programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities offering Integrated M.Tech+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme for MCA graduate? -- [New]
  14. Colleges offering masters in physiotherapy in neuro?
  15. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  17. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  18. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
7th February 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various institutions offering integrated MSc Programme? Details about the entrance exam?

I am a student of intermediate bzc .how can I attempt integrated msc test
20th December 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various institutions offering integrated MSc Programme? Details about the entrance exam?

Is there any integrate course after I.SC? what type of scope is there? please provide top ten colleges for this course.
4th June 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can you please provide me with a list of engineering or bsc or integrated msc entrances that has not yet been commenced?
9th January 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I am devika getting ready to write 12exams I want to know the different entrance exams in India for integrated Msc physics and maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?