7th December 2011, 01:36 AM
shubhangi18

Any colleges or institutes which provide Ph.D program without the eligibility of some national level examination?

i have done my m.sc in biotechnology from patiala university.i wish to pursue phd but are there any colleges or institutes which provide phd programs without the eligibility of some national level examination.please do help me by listing some colleges for phd where i could join soon

20th January 2012, 01:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any colleges or institutes which provide Ph.D program without the eligibility of some national level examination?

Generally in India to pursue the Ph.D programme a candidate has to clear any one of the four major all India exams, CSIR’s NET, DBT’s BET, GATE and ICMR-JRF that lead to Ph.D programme or else they have to clear the entrance exam conducted by the respective institution offering the course. For Ph.D in Biotechnology, CSIR’s NET, DBT’s BET, GATE and ICMR-JRF; score is almost a must.
You can pursue the integrated Ph.D programme from IGNOU. follow the official link to get complete details.
Refer; http://www.isquareit.ac.in/PROGRAMS/Integrated+PhD/Integrated+Ph.D.+(M.S)+in+Biotechnology/index.aspx

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?