4th November 2011, 07:49 PM
sabnam saberin

Is there OBC certificate valuable for any government exam?

Sir/Madam, I would like to know about OBC ..I am the residence of west bengal state and i'm belongs to OBC <MONDAL>.RECENTLY state government allows MONDAL as a OBC.I got OBC certificate ..Is this OBC certificate valuable any government exam in all over India???

Related Questions:
22nd February 2012, 07:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there OBC certificate valuable for any government exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabnam saberin View Post
Sir/Madam, I would like to know about OBC ..I am the residence of west bengal state and i'm belongs to OBC <MONDAL>.RECENTLY state government allows MONDAL as a OBC.I got OBC certificate ..Is this OBC certificate valuable any government exam in all over India???
If the West Bengal Government have declared "Mondal" under OBC category, it is acceptable all over India. The caste certificate for any category is issued by the respective state and those certificate are the only proof of the candidates belonging to a specific category.

Since you hold OBC category Certificate, you will be entitled to get the relaxation of 3 years in the maximum age limit, in any examination conducted by the Government of India as well as State Government of West Bengal.
Apart from the relaxation in the maximum age limit, you will also be entitled to get all the benefits provided to the category you belong to on national level as well as on state level.
15th June 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

my state of eligibility for AIEEE-2012 and state from which OBC certificate is issued are different. will i get admission through state quota?
21st August 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

general category peple can convert in obc ??
20th October 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. This is Rakesh. Veershaiva lingyat comes in which caste I got confusen here.someone says its comes in general or obc plz clear my doubt. I'm from Karnataka
26th November 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,my self sunil kumar and my cast is kisan OBC from UP,,i m living in delhi since 1990..i have also OBC cirtificate of UP..but now i want admissiom in delhi polyitechnic..may i use this certificate under OBC cota or not for that....please reply [email protected]
18th December 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,my name is SHAIK.MASTAN VALLI.I am living in AP.our state government had provided BC-E certificate.iam belongs to which category in central exams like bank,civil, Ib,SSC,etc.
12th May 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, Government provide me obc certificate. so if you tell me what can i get the marks persentage relaxation for llb addition?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?