17th April 2018, 07:55 AM
zzz0612

Eligibility to do SAP Training for English graduate?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have done BA in English Honours. I am interested to do SAP Training. So, I would like to know about the eligibility of me for doing this SAP Training. Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the benefits of doing SAP Training for Commerce graduate?
  2. What are the different modules available in SAP and which among those is best to do for B.Com graduate? SAP training centers in Bangalore?
  3. Which SAP Training is better to do for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  4. Is it necessary to do SAP Training for an experienced candidate? Eligibility to apply for MBA(HR) candidate?
  5. What Module I should select to do SAP Training after completing B.Com? Benefits of doing SAP Training?
  6. Can I get job if pursuing SAP Training being a B.Com graduate?
  7. What kind of SAP Training should I do if completed B.Com? Total expenses of SAP Training?
  8. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for SAP Training being a BCA graduate? Which module is highly preferable?
  10. Information about SAP course? I am a B.Com graduate
  11. Whether Post Graduation is necessary to do SAP FICO Training? Requirements to do SAP FICO for Distance B.Com graduate?
  12. What is the eligibility for SAP? I have completed B.E in IT
  13. Can I get an Education Loan to do SAP Training being a B.Com graduate?
  14. Institutes offering SAP Training to BCA(H) graduate in Guwahati -- [New]
  15. Procedure to become a Fico Consultant? Best institute for this module in Jaipur?
  16. Which are the best courses after MPM? How much salary package can one get after completing SAP training with MPM?
  17. What are the benefits of joining SAP? Duration and eligibility criteria of SAP course?
  18. What kind of SAP module should I opt being a MCA 2nd year student? List of institutes offer SAP training in Hyderabad?
12th May 2018, 07:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do SAP Training for English graduate?

There is no such specific requirement to apply for SAP certification. However, you must have basic knowledge of Computer.

In addition, you must hold bachelor degree in any field (like B.Tech, B.Sc., B.E., BCA, B.A., etc.)

If you possess above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for SAP Certification course.

After pursuing this course, you will have many job opportunities in reputed companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?