10th September 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the way to get a government job in government college after completing M.Phil in English?

i want government job in government college. I have completed my m.phil in english pls suggest me the right and easy way.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best way to get a government job after completing BSc Chemistry?
  2. How to get government job after completing B.A degree?
  3. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  4. How can I get a job in government sector after completing M.A(English)? What is the qualification?
  5. How can a M.Phil(English) graduate apply for a government job in tourism?
  6. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  7. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  8. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  9. M.Phil in English with 54.9% marks in MA English? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get the government job after completion of MA English without clearing CTET exam?
  11. How to get Ph.D in English from Calicut University after completing M.A in English?
  12. Which course should I opt to get a government teaching job after completing B.A in English Honors?
  13. Government job after B.E. (E&C)?
  14. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  15. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  17. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  18. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
25th December 2011, 07:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the way to get a government job in government college after completing M.Phil in English?

In order to get a job with government colleges a candidate has to appear for the National Eligibility Test or the State Level Eligibility Test conducted by Union Grant Commission. The candidate has to be a masters in relevant subject with minimum of 55% aggregate marks. If you appear for the SLET then you will be posted within the state level colleges from the state you have appeared and if you appear for the NET then you can be posted in any college in any part of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?