10th April 2014, 10:18 PM
ssingh prashant

What are the ways to proceed for joining Airforce?

what are the ways to proceed for joining air force?
what are the diff. posts?

3rd May 2015, 08:46 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the ways to proceed for joining Airforce?

If you want to join Air Force you have opportunity from +2 to graduation level . There is different eligibility criteria for different standard examination .

On +2 level you can apply for NDA examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year . The eligibility criteria for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as main paper from a recognised board .
* Candidates age must be between 16.5-19 years .
* Only male Indian citizen are allowed.

At graduation level you have CDS as well as AFCAT examination . The eligibility criteria for the examination is :-
* Graduation passed candidates are eligible . Discipline must be in Physics or Mathematics or B.tech in any stream for CDS and B.tech for AFCAT .
* Candidates age must be between 19-23 for CDS Air force .

I am very pleased with your interest of serving your country . For more information log on to www.upsc.gov.in .

It is necessary to go through the SSB procedure to join Air Force from these entrance examination .
4th December 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the ways to proceed for joining Airforce?

Hi ,I am vimala .T perusing my 2nd year in BE-ECE. Can I write CDS exam after my degree to join AIR FORCE ACADEMY? Are women allowed to enter AFA and INA through CDS exam?or we can join only OTA through CDS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?