7th September 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in airforce after doing pre final year civil engineering

iam now a pre-final year civil engineering student..iam very much interested in joining indian airforce..can i get a job in airforce soon after completing my degree...?what all procedures i must follow to fullfill my dreams as an airforce officer...?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in airforce after doing pre final year civil engineering
  2. Indian Air Force job for prefinal year engineering students?
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force? I am studying in pre final year in civil
  4. Can I get a job after completion of Civil Engineering in Air Force?
  5. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. Can I join in India Air Force after passing diploma in civil?
  8. Wha are the Minimum qualification marks for GATE exam?
  9. Is this possible for me to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Civil? When to get application forms for Permanent Short Service Commission?
  10. Suitable job in Abroad for B.Tech Civil Engineering final year student? Detailed procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  11. What should I do to get a job in technical side? I am a final year civil engineering student
  12. Government job for Civil engineering for fresher?
  13. When to apply for Jobs being a pre-final year candidate of ECE?
  14. How can I get a job in Nissan, Hyundai and Tatamotors? I am a pre final year student
  15. Which are the Civil Companies in India that provide a good job?
  16. How much aggregate is required in B.Tech to attend GATE entrance exam?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech after completion of MCA?
  18. job opportunity in ISRO for civil Engineering (B.Tech) Final year? -- [Most Discussed]
17th June 2014, 07:56 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job in airforce after doing pre final year civil engineering

Pre-final year candidates are not eligible to apply. Pass out candidates or candidate appearing for their final examination are eligible to apply. To get a Job in Indian Air Force then you need to crack the Air Force Entrance Examination. Indian Air Force Examination are : 1) AFCAT 2) CDS

AFCAT i.e Air Force Common Admission Test is conducted by Indian Air Force twice in a year. 2014 Air Force notification was already released and last date for receipt of application on 3rd July 2014. AFCAT Examination is conducted for recruitment into Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty.

Flying Branch :-

-> You should have completed degree course with 60% marks in aggregate in all paper put together and have studied Mathematics and Physics at Intermediate level OR B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.

-> You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 23 years as on 1st July 2015.

Technical Branch :-

-> You should have completed Aeronautical Engineering(Electronics) with 60% marks in aggregate in all paper put together OR Aeronautical Engineering(Mechanical) from a recognized University with 60% marks.

-> You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years as on 1st July 2015.

Ground Duty Branches :-

Administrative & Logistics :- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all paper put together OR Post Graduate / Diploma in any discipline with 60% marks from a recognized University.

Accounts :- You should have completed Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all paper put together OR Post Graduate in Commerce/ICWA/CA with 60% marks from a recognized University.

Education :- You should have completed Post Graduate degree with 60% marks from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year for recruitment into Indian Military Academy, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Officer Training Academy.

Indian Air Force :-

-> You should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

-> You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 23 years.

-> Those who are appearing for their final examination are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?