28th May 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

What will be the expenditure to take admission in BSc?

I wanted to know that what will be the expenditure of taking admission in BSC ?

Related Questions:
  1. What would be the whole year expenditure to do BSc course in Chandigarh? Last date for admission and how to get admission?
  2. What is the procedure for getting admission in 11th standard science stream? Percentage of marks required for admission? What is the admission expenditure and monthly expenditure?
  3. Which are the top universities in US? How to get scholarships? Possible expenditure in US for MS?
  4. Can I get Education Loan for the remaining expenditure if I get scholarship for 60% expenditure for M.S. in USA ?
  5. Which university or college to choose to do BAMS from distance learning?
  6. How to take admission in USA for MS and what is the total expenditure? List of the best universities/colleges for MS in USA?
  7. Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore? -- [New]
  8. Total expenditure for doing MS from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination?
  10. Total expenditure for studying MS in abroad?
  11. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  12. How to solve the Numerical Aptitude? Shortcuts and tips to solve the problems?
  13. How may I pursue nanotechnology course in USA? What will be its total expenditure?
  14. How to get admission in BSc IT? I have got 48% in HSC
  15. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  16. Expenses to pursue MS (Civil engineering) in Germany?
  17. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture?
  18. Overall expenditure for M.Tech Nanotechnology? List of the colleges for the same?
4th April 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the expenditure to take admission in BSc?

sir what are essential for getting admission in class XI science in ur residential school and what is fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?