23rd May 2011, 05:14 PM
suneetachauhan

What would be the whole year expenditure to do BSc course in Chandigarh? Last date for admission and how to get admission?

i want to take admission in b.sc.1st year in chandigarh. i want hostel facility.what would be the total expenditure for the whole year.what is the last date for admission and how to get the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  2. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  4. What will be the expenditure to take admission in BSc?
  5. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  6. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  7. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  8. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure for getting admission in 11th standard science stream? Percentage of marks required for admission? What is the admission expenditure and monthly expenditure?
  10. What are the last dates for admission in GGC Chandigarh?
  11. Can I get admission in BSc/B.A in DAV Chandigarh after passing 12th with 65% in non medical?
  12. Date of declaration of BSc 3rd year results?
  13. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  14. Admission in MSc zoology in Chandigarh college after completing BSc Bioinformatics under GNDU with 56.6%?
  15. How to take admission in MCA in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and colleges in Chandigarh for MCA?
  16. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  17. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination?
  18. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
20th October 2011, 07:13 PM
pranav ysg

Thumbs up Re: What would be the whole year expenditure to do BSc course in Chandigarh? Last date for admission and how to get admission?

Hi,there are many colleges in chandigarh where you can pursue your studies.....but the one which has been tagged as one of the best is
MCM DAV COLLEGE....
due to tough competition and ample facilities this ranked college has only 1035 enrollments........which a quite good percentage in your exam.......but following this there are many other colleges in chandigarh like
GCG-42,GCG-11 etc......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?