5th February 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

What will be the scope of MSW? Job Opportunities in Abroad for this?

Scope of msw and job opportunity in aboard

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  2. Job opportunities after 'Master of Social Works' courses?
  3. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  4. What is the scope of dentistry in abroad or India? What are the job opportunities?
  5. How can I get a government job with MSW? What is the scope of MSW for government job? Can I get a government job with MSW?
  6. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  7. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  8. What should I do to get a job in Abroad? Scope of English honors in Abroad?
  9. List better job opportunities in abroad for CA? -- [New]
  10. Scope and job opportunities in India and Abroad after Pharm.D?
  11. What are courses that I can opt for M.Sc? Job opportunities and research opportunities in Abroad?
  12. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  13. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  14. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  15. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Benefits from M.Com course?
  17. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  18. Job opportunities in abroad for BSc Agriculture?
13th July 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the scope of MSW? Job Opportunities in Abroad for this?

Dear Sir,
where are the scope in after the msw complited because i have admision get in msw so please tell me job opportunity. gov. privat sector.
20th February 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the scope of MSW? Job Opportunities in Abroad for this?

maximum packege after doing msw
20th May 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

what would be scope of MSW after completing the course in India as well as in abroad
21st June 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What will be the scope of msw
22nd June 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am ananth .I have complted msw at loyola college chennai.any job at abrord tel me sir
Regards.Ananth
22nd August 2013, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

I am 28 yrs old ,done eng hons,speak french fluently and wanna do msw from ignou is it right carrer for me.? Can i join iinternational ngo'sPlease do reply me.
11th June 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir or Madam

I am Sreelakshmi Omanakuttan from kalady now I completed my plus 2 I like to take BA English and after that MSW I want to know the job oppourtunites of MSW at abroad please help me
13th October 2017, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I am Pursuing MSW-counseling under Ignou (distant mode). What would be the scope of MSW in abroad. Mainly European countries. What should I do for that? My course will be finished off by coming March. Please help
14th October 2017, 06:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

MSW (Master of Social Work) is an post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 - 5 years. The duration of the course varies based on the university.

The eligibility required is to complete graduation level degree with 50% from any recognised university.

The job opportunities are plenty in India after completing MSW course. The basic salary given to the freshers is around INR 7k. When you get experience then you’ll salary will increase.

The job opportunities in abroad are same but when you compare the salary, it will be high in abroad compared to India.

So, if you are looking for job opportunities then they are same in India and abroad but when you compare the salary it will be high in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?