14th March 2012, 06:10 PM
sv_pharma2008

What is the probable date for Gujarat State Administrative exam

What is probable date for Gujarat state administrative exam. Please, inform me it will held or not?
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What's the Exam Date and syllabus for SLET(Computer Science) of Gujarat State?
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  3. NET or SLET: better exam for lecturer in Gujarat after MCA? Date of exam?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. What is the date of SLET exam in Gujarat?
  6. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  7. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  8. State of Gujarat Benefits on Permanent Settlement?
  9. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT? -- [New]
  10. Probable date of MHT CET exam?
  11. Required Qualification to become a BDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the probable date of Madhya Pradesh State Level eligibility test? What is the syllabus for economics and mathematical subject
  13. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  14. Gujarat administrative services sample question papers?
  15. Steps to become an Aeronautical engineering for BE(Mechanical student)? What are the physical requirements?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for writing entrance exam for M.D.S in Gujarat?
  17. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  18. Date of entrance exam of Drug Inspector in Gujarat State?
14th October 2017, 06:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the probable date for Gujarat State Administrative exam

GPSC which stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission conducts State Civil Services examination. The eligibility criteria for GPSC exam is:

>>The academic qualification required for the examination is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the examination.

>>The age limit for open category candidates is 21-28 years. Three years upper age relaxation to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

The important dates for 2017 exam:

>>Starting date of online application: 17th July, 2017.

>>Last date to apply for exam: 18th August, 2017.

It means that dates are over for this year exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?