1st April 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Scope and job opportunities in India and Abroad after Pharm.D?

My daughter is studying 2 with PCMB, she wants to join in Pharm D. It is a new venture in India, so I will be grateful if anyone guide is about this course, scope and opportunity in India or in abroad. My mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  2. Scope and job opportunities in India and Abroad after Pharm.D?
  3. What is the scope of dentistry in abroad or India? What are the job opportunities?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  5. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  6. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  7. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course? -- [New]
  9. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  10. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  11. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities in Abroad for MDS doctor?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Sc in Biotechnology and MS in Genetics?
  14. Which are the best job opportunities available in Biotechnology field in India/Abroad?
  15. Syllabus and scope of Biotech field? Opportunities for going abroad and how much will be the pay scale?
  16. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  17. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  18. What are the job opportunities for me after doing B.Tech with ECE from Mains Stream? Which are the universities in India and Abroad?
9th April 2018, 09:54 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and job opportunities in India and Abroad after Pharm.D?

If your daughter want to become a Pharmacist so Diploma in Pharmacy is one of the best course in the Healthcare profession. After that she can opt for M.Pharmacy, PG Diploma course in India as well as in abroad.

Diploma in Pharmacy is 2 years once the course is completed she may start practicing as pharmacists in India. She may work at drug stores in Government hospitals, private hospitals, clinics, community health centers or private drug stores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?