8th January 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

What will be the total expense for pursuing MBBS? What will be the admission fee?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate and now I want to pursue MBBS so I want to know what will be the total expense for pursuing MBBS? What will be the admission fee? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total expense for pursuing MBBS? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing MBBS? -- [New]
  2. What will be the total cost for pursuing MBBS course? Which college offers MBBS course with low fee structure?
  3. What will be the total expense of 4.5 years for pursuing Physiotherapy?
  4. From which University in USA can I pursue MCA? What will be the total expense for pursuing MCA from USA?
  5. What is the total expense for joining Flying club in Vadodra?
  6. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?
  7. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  8. Is there any medical college in Germany teaching MBBS course in English Language? How to get admission in there? How much is the total expense? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  10. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  11. Total fee to study MBBS in JIPMER for SC Handicapped candidate?
  12. List of colleges with fee expense which offer MBBS and MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  13. Fee expense to study MBBS in CMC, Vellore?
  14. What would be the total expenditure for doing masters in abroad?
  15. Total expense to study MBBS course at China and Russia? Which Airline is good for travelling?
  16. Which Country would be best for pursuing Degree course after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What will be the total expense?
  17. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  18. Total expenses to study MBBS? Starting salary of MBBS Doctor?
15th January 2017, 04:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the total expense for pursuing MBBS? What will be the admission fee?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The total expense for pursuing MBBS course depends upon from which institute you pursue your MBBS course, either it is government college or private college. In case of private college, total expense may vary from 40 lacs to 50 lacs for whole duration course. In case of government college it can be done within 5 to 10 lacs.

You will better know exact fee structure depending upon college in which you get admission. NEET examination form has not come yet. It is yet to be out. All MBBS admission will be done on basis of NEET scorecard.
15th January 2017, 11:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the total expense for pursuing MBBS? What will be the admission fee?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicine.

For private medical colleges, total expense for course will be around Rs 50 lacs to 60 lacs.

Candidates who get admission in government can complete this course well within 10 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?