4th February 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the total expense for pursuing MBBS? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing MBBS?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBBS course but I belong to Middle class Family so I need to know what is the total expense for pursuing MBBS? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing MBBS? Please answer as soon possible.

13th December 2017, 01:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total expense for pursuing MBBS? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing MBBS?

MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration undergraduate course.

To get admission in the course you have to appear and qualify in NEET or AIIMS MBBS examination.

The candidates after qualifying in examination will become eligible to get admission in government and private colleges.

The fee in the private colleges are very high and will costs more than Rs 20 lakhs to complete the course.

So, you must do better preparation to secure a seat in government colleges where the fee is very much normal.

No major scholarship is offered for students interested in pursuing the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?