31st October 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

What will be the total expense of 4.5 years for pursuing Physiotherapy?

Respected Sir, I want to know about the total expense of 4.5 years for pursuing Physiotherapy? Please tell me about the allover expenses as soon as follow.

20th January 2017, 08:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What will be the total expense of 4.5 years for pursuing Physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know about the total expense of 4.5 years for pursuing Physiotherapy? Please tell me about the allover expenses as soon as follow.
The fee for the course will vary from one institution to another. The total expenses for the course will be around Rs 69,000 in the first year, Rs 40,000 in the second year & third year and Rs 32,000 in the final year. The fees structure in government institutions will be less compared to the private institutions. Some of the institutions the total expenses for the course will be around Rs 3 to 5 Lakhs. The course is available in various institutions in India. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with at least 50% marks. The course duration will be 4 years and six months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?